If you are here to download the original Vivo V2 Flash File, then you are in the right place here. In this post, you will be able to find the officially released tested Vivo V2 flash file. Simply, go through this article and you are good to go.
By installing the original latest flash file on your smartphone, you will be able to get many advantages. In many cases, installing the flash file plays a crucial role.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Download the original tested flash file. Further, follow the complete step by step easy guide to install it on your smartphone.
- Vivo V2 Flash File Download: Official Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Simple Guide To Install Flash File on Vivo V2 (Stock ROM)
- Vivo V2 Flash File: Need Of A Flash File (Stock ROM)
- About Vivo V2
Vivo V2 Flash File Download: Official Firmware (Stock ROM)
- File Type: Vivo Firmware Flash File For Vivo V2.
- File Name: Vivo_V2_Flash_File.zip
- Latest Vivo Flash Tool: Get Vivo SP flash Tool
Vivo V2 Flash File Download: Official Stock ROM (Will be available Soon).
Simple Guide To Install Flash File on Vivo V2 (Stock ROM)
This guide includes two different methods to install the flash file on Vivo V2. So, the choice is your’s which method best suits adopt it and follow it accordingly. before proceeding, you should follow the prerequisites first.
- Charge your phone to at least 80% or above.
- Also, don’t forget to make a complete back-up of your data.
- Moreover, download and install the latest USB drivers for your Vivo V2 for connectivity purposes. Link
- You should also download and install ADB & Fastboot setup on your computer. Link
Method 1: How To Install Flash File on Vivo V2 Using Vivo Recovery Mode
Step 1: You need to download the flash file for your Vivo V2 from above.
Step 2: Grab the original cable and connect your smartphone to your computer. Transfer the flash file to the SD card of your phone. Flash file should be placed on SD card on the root directory (outside all the folders).
Step 3: Turn your Vivo V2 “OFF” and remove the SD card from it.
Step 4: Boot your Vivo V2 into fastboot mode. To do that, press and hold volume up + power buttons simultaneously until you see the “Fastboot mode” appears and then release both buttons.
Step 5: While in fastboot mode, select the “recovery mode” option by using the power button.
Step 6: Moreover entering into recovery mode, select both the options “Clear Data” & “Clear All Data” and proceed.
Step 7: Return to the main menu by tapping on the “Return” option. In main menu, tap on “Reboot System now” option and insert the SD card to your phone.
Step 8: After the successful booting, go the “Recovery mode” again and tap on the “Install Updates” option.
Step 9: Browse for the flash file and locate it on your Vivo V2. Select the flash file and install it.
Step 10: Sit back and wait for the flashing process to complete.
That’s all, you have successfully installed a flash file on your smartphone. Enjoy the original Stock ROM of your smartphone.
Method 2: How To Install Flash File on Vivo V2 Using Flashing Tool
Step 1: Download the Vivo V2 flash tool and Vivo firmware flash file from the download section and extract it.
Step 2: At this moment, navigate to the extracted SP flash tool folder and click on the flash_tool.exe file to run the flash tool.
Step 3: Once the SP flash tool runs successfully, then simply click on the “Scatter-Loading button” and locate & select the scatter file that you will find in the Vivo firmware flash file folder.
Step 4: Next adding the scatter file to the SP flash tool, now you need to uncheck the “Preloader option” in the SP flash tool as it is very important.
Step 5: Moving towards the flashing, now click on the “Download” button and grab your phone. Switch it “OFF” and connect it to your computer via original cable. Regarding the detection of your smartphone, you need to press one of the key Volume down/Volume up in order to detect your phone by SP flash tool.
Step 6: After that, your Vivo V2 will successfully be detected by the SP Flash tool, then it will start the flashing process.
Step 7: Wait for the flashing process to complete, when it gets complete, then you will see the “green tick mark” at the end as a sign of successful flashing process.
Step 8: At last, disconnect your smartphone and close the SP flash tool.
That’s it, You have finally managed to install the firmware flash file on your smartphone. Enjoy your smartphone on original versions.
Vivo V2 Flash File: Need Of A Flash File (Stock ROM)
There are many cases where you will need to download and install the latest original firmware flash file. Some of them are as follow:
- If you have installed custom ROM and want the original stock ROM back.
- The performance of your smartphone is not as per expectations.
- Facing random issues while using your smartphone.
- Hanging issues after turning your smartphone ON.
- Any other software related issues.
- Can restore the factory default settings on your smartphone.
All these above problems can be easily solved, if you download and install the original firmware flash file on your smartphone.
Advantages of a Flash File
By flashing the official firmware flash file, you can get the below privileges:
- You can get all the privileges given to you by the smartphone company at the time of purchasing like claiming warranty if available.
- Official Stock ROM boost up the performance.
- Your phone will be in the original state running on the original Android OS.
- You can unbrick your bricked phone.
- Stock ROM unroot your rooted device.
- By flashing the Stock ROM, you can upgrade or downgrade your Vivo V2.
About Vivo V2
Regarding the display, the phone features 3.5 inches screen. It supports a resolution of 480×320 pixels. The phone runs on Android 2.3 Ginger Bread.
As for the storage, Vivo V2 offers micro-SD card up to 32 GB along with 512 MB RAM. The connectivity medium of the phone includes USB, WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS.
Moreover, the phone offers 1880 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that are Black and Blue.
Also, if you are interested in downloading in original Vivo V1 flash file, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.