Do you want to root Vivo V9? If yes, then this article will help you with easy steps to root your device without any damage. Simply, follow this detailed guide on rooting and you are good to go.
Rooting process is a quite tricky one that needs proper attentions after involving it in. Otherwise, it may cause severe damage to your smartphone.
What is Rooting Process?
In simple words, once you go through this process, you will get over the complete control of your smartphone.
Android allows you to take complete leverage and enjoy bundle of custom features by rooting your device.
After rooting your device, you can install the custom ROMs with customized features and UI.
Along with the advantages, there are also many disadvantages as well of the rooting.
Pros Of Rooting
- It provides you the administrative privileges of your smartphone.
- You can install the custom ROMs.
- Similarly, allows you to install the root apps.
- You can update your smartphone to the latest version by installing the custom ROM.
- It facilitates you to remove the bloatware on your smartphone.
Cons Of Rooting
During the process of rooting , if anything bad happens, the manufacturer will no longer be responsible.
- The warranty of your smartphone will be void.
- You will not be able to receive the official OTA update on your smartphone.
- you might face security issues.
- There might be conflict between the hardware specs and the custom software installed on your smartphone.
How To Root Vivo V9 Smartphone
Before the diving into the rooting process, you should the pre-requisites first.
- Make a complete backup of your important data.
- Unlock the bootloader on your Vivo V9 smartphone.
- Download and install TWRP recovery on your Vivo V9 smartphone.
- Download the SuperSu package for rooting.
How To Root Vivo V9 Smartphones Using SuperSU
Step 1: First of all, connect your smartphone to a computer using original cable.
Step 2: Now, transfer the SuperSU zip file to the internal storage of your smartphone.
Step 3: Boot your Vivo V9 smartphone to TWP Recovery mode. To do that, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until you enter into recovery mode.
Step 4: In the TWRP recovery main menu, tap on the “Install” option and then locate and select the SuperSu zip file on your smartphone that you have transferred before.
Step 5: Swipe the slider located at the bottom in order to flash the SuperSU.
Step 6: Once, the process completes, your device will be successfully rooted. Now, reboot your smartphone. When it boots up again, you will see the SuperSu app.
You can also unroot your device using the SuperSU app any time.
How To Root Vivo V9 Smartphone Using PC
Step 1: Make sure to download and install the Dr.Fone application.
Step 2: Now, enable the USB debugging on your smartphone by going to the developer option. (Go the settings->About Phone->Build Number-> Tab on it several times until the developer has been enabled).
Step 3: Connect your Vivo V9 smartphone to a computer using the original cable. (Your PC should be connected to the Internet).
Step 4: Now, click on the Start in order to start preparing for the process.
Step 5: This time, click on the Root Now to start the rooting process.
Step 6: You will also be asked to “confirm the rooting process”.
Step 7: Simply, tap on the Confirm to let the process starts.
Step 8: Wait for the rooting process to complete and at the successful completion of the process, your Vivo V9 smartphone will be rooted.