If you are the one willing to root your Vivo V3 Max smartphone, then here you go with this article will guide you in simple steps on how to root Vivo V3 Max.
Rooting your smartphone allows you to do a lot of customizations on it. You will be the one with the complete authority of doing anything.
Go through this complete article and you will be able to root your Vivo V3 Max without any damage.
Simply, proceed to the below detailed guide in order to follow the pre-requisites and steps to root your Vivo smartphone.
Guide To Root Vivo V3 Max: Simple Steps
If you want to root your device, then first of all you will need to follow some pre-requisites.
- Charge your smartphone to at least 80% or above.
- Make a complete back-up of your important data.
- Download and Install a USB driver for your Vivo V3 Max on your computer.
Steps To Root Vivo V3 Max Using KingoRoot
Step 1: Simply, download the Kingo Root application on your computer by clicking on the below button.
Step 2: Once, the downloading gets complete, then launch the application.
Step 3: Now, connect your Vivo V3 Max to your computer via original cable.
Step 4: After connecting your smartphone to a computer, then you will see the detection of your Vivo V3 Max on Kingo Root application.
Step 5: Simply, click on the “Root” button on Kingo Root application.
Step 6: Once, the rooting completes successfully, then you disconnect your Vivo V3 Max.
Finally, you are done with rooting your Vivo V3 Max smartphone. If you want to check the root status of your smartphone, then simply download and install the root checker Android app from Google Playstore.
Advantages of Rooting
- It allows you to do a lot of customization on your smartphone.
- It gives you the complete authority to change your smartphone settings to their full extent.
- You can install the root apps n your smartphone.
- Moreover, Rooting also allows you to install the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
Disadvantages of Rooting
- You will no longer be able to claim the warranty of your smartphone, If available.
- The official status of your smartphone will vanish.
- If mistakes happen during the rooting process or installation of custom ROM, the risk of phone bricking is high.
Also, If any trouble causes during the rooting or custom ROM installation or your smartphone got brick, then you can restore it by flashing the original firmware flash file.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to root your Vivo V3 Max smartphone.
About Vivo V3 Max
The phone was official released in 2016, April with IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. It features 5.5 inches screen with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The phone operates on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Funtouch 2.5.
The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
As for the camera, Vivo V3 Max offers 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, GPS, Radio, Bluetooth, and USB. The sensor present on the phone are Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, and Proximity.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and available only in one color that is Gold.
Price of Vivo V3 Max is about 300 EUR.