If you are looking for the latest updated versions of flash file (Stock ROM) for your Vivo Y93i smartphone, then here you go with this article. Follow this post in order to download the official tested flash file for your smartphone.
In many cases, you will find yourself quite needy for the official Stock ROM (flash file). Like, if you are struggling around with your smartphone performance.
Or it could be another major issue regarding your smartphone software. You might also have installed the custom ROM and now want the official credibility of your smartphone.
all these cases requires one solution and that is downloading and install the official firmware flash file on your smartphone.
Here, you will find the official latest version Vivo Y93i flash file. Simply, go ahead to the download section of this page below. Download the flash file and follow the detailed provided installation in this post ahead.
Download Vivo Y93i Flash File: Official Latest Updated Version Of (Stock ROM)
- File Name: Vivo_Y93i_PD1818GF_EX_A_1.10.10_OTA.zip
- File Type: Vivo Y93i Firmware Flash File
- File Size: 2 GB
Simple Guide To Install Flash File on Vivo Y93i (Stock ROM)
- Charge your phone to at least 80% or above.
- Also, don’t forget to make a complete backup of your data.
- Moreover, download and install the latest USB drivers for your Vivo Y93i for connectivity purposes. Link
- You should also download and install ADB & Fastboot setup on your computer. Link
How To Install Flash File on Vivo Y93i Using Vivo Recovery Mode
Step 1: You need to download the flash file for your Vivo Y93i from above.
Step 2: Grab the original cable and connect your smartphone to your computer. Transfer the flash file to the SD card of your phone. Flash file should be placed on SD card on the root directory (outside all the folders).
Step 3: Turn your Vivo Y93i “OFF” and remove the SD card from it.
Step 4: Boot your Vivo Y93i into fastboot mode. To do that, press and hold volume up + power buttons simultaneously until you see the “Fastboot mode” appears, and then release both buttons.
Step 5: While in fastboot mode, select the “recovery mode” option by using the power button.
Step 6: Moreover entering into recovery mode, select both the options “Clear Data” & “Clear All Data” and proceed.
Step 7: Return to the main menu by tapping on the “Return” option. In main menu, tap on “Reboot System now” option and insert the SD card to your phone.
Step 8: After the successful booting, go the “Recovery mode” again and tap on the “Install Updates” option.
Step 9: Browse for the flash file and locate it on your Vivo Y93i. Select the flash file and install it.
Step 10: Sit back and wait for the flashing process to complete.
That’s all, you have successfully installed a flash file on your smartphone. Enjoy the original Stock ROM of your smartphone.
Importance of Installing The Flash File
By flashing the official firmware flash file, you can get the below privileges:
- You can get all the privileges given to you by the smartphone company at the time of purchasing like claiming a warranty if available.
- Official Stock ROM boost up the performance.
- Your phone will be in the original state running on the original Android OS.
- You can unbrick your bricked phone.
- Stock ROM unroot your rooted device.
- By flashing the Stock ROM, you can upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y93i.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any issues related to installing the Vivo Y93i firmware flash file.